Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

OUTFIT: new Muubaa Shearling Biker Jacket

Photobucket

Ohhhhh it's sooooo cold! I managed to finally take some outfit pictures between days of snow and rain and I swear within a 5 min time frame my hands turned pink and then purple! My new shearling biker jacket did really keep me warm, I just should have worn gloves too!

I got the jacket a few weeks ago in London when I met the Muubaa design team at the Muubaa x Miista event (together with Shini, Alice and Camille) After seeing the Fall/Winter and some Spring/Summer Muubaa pieces I really became a fan! The sizes and fits of the Jackets are really perfect plus the designs and leather washings are amazing! This Muubaa jacket is my Fall/Winter favorite, just loving the shearling/leather combination so much!
xoxo

wearing; Muubaa Aurora Shearling biker jacket, H&M dress and tights, Asos bag, Zara shoes.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment